If you are writing about domestic violence, where do you find resources to help with your research?
The following websites discuss abuse and provide links to online resources.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline, http://www.thehotline.org/resources/resources/
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, http://www.ncadv.org/
- Helpguide.org, http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/domestic-violence-and-abuse.htm
Then there these print sources mentioned in the October 15 blog post:
- Steiner, Leslie Morgan. Crazy Love. New York: St. Martin’s Griffin, 2009
- Weisman, Larua Madeline, ed. Women Write Resistance: Poets Resist Gender Violence. USA: Hyacinth Girl Press, 2013.
Of course there are many other resources, but these provide a start.